Study at CESI
Graduate School of Engineering.
Keys and figures
Programmes and enrollment
CESI Graduate School of Engineering would be delighted to welcome you as a future student.
We offer the following academic programmes :
- a 5-year course to obtain the Engineering degree (Diplôme d’Ingénieur), equivalent to a master degree with a choice of 4 majors (Industrial engineering, IT, Civil engineering and Embedded systems)
- Executive Post-Master degrees (12-month course)
- Pre Master and Pre Diplôme d’Ingénieur for international students (with nplusi)
- Exchange programme (for partner institutions or free movers)
To study at CESI Graduate School of Engineering, you can come as :
1/ A degree seeking student
Engineering degree :
- Open to French-speaking applicants (B2 according to the European framework)
- Enrollment after secondary education or after a 2 or 3-year degree in engineering or scientific study field
Executive Post-Master degrees :
- A 12-month course after a Master’s degree
- A choice among 12 specializations
- Enrollment open to French-speaking applicants
- A dual degree in « International project management » with UNN (UK)
« Pre Master » and « Pre Diplôme d’Ingénieur » programmes – with nplusi network :
- Open to French or non French-speaking applicants
- « Pre Diplôme d’Ingénieur » : a unique programme to prepare to a « Diplôme d’Ingénieur » with a foundation year + 3 years of master
- « Pre Master » : a 1-year preparation in France before a 2-year master programme
This programme offers the opportunity to enrol in one of the « nplusi » institutions.
2/ An exchange student
Each year, CESI Graduate School of Engineering welcomes international students for an exchange programme. They usually come from partner institutions but we can also welcome « free movers ».
- Partner university : the exchange programme is open to students enrolled at CESI’s partner institutions. If your university is one of our partners, check with your home university if you are eligible for an exchange at CESI.
- Free mover : we can welcome students from non-partner institutions for one or two semesters. This programme costs 4000€/semester. Please contact our International Relations office to know more about it: RelationsInternationales@cesi.fr
Application deadlines : nominations must have been sent to our International Relations office before :
- 15 November for an intake in Spring semester
- 15 May for an intake in Autumn semester
We do our best to give each international student a warm welcome by offering a buddy programme and providing support to find an accommodation to help prepare your arrival.
Prepare your arrival step by step
For all the non-European incoming students, it is mandatory to register with « Etudes en France » in your country.