Study at CESI
Graduate School of Engineering.
Keys and figures
- A 5-year programme
- Masters of Engineering accredited by the French Board of Engineering (CTI)
- 4 Majors : industrial engineering, IT, civil engineering, electrical and electronic embedded systems
- 33 Elective courses
- 25 Campuses
- Over 6,000 pupils
- Active pedagogy implemented since 2004
- Hands-on experience
- School connected to the world and to companies
- 100% of our future engineers spend at least 3 months abroad
- English-taught semesters and English-based projects or deliverables
- Challenging student life
- Individual guidance
- Research projects led together with LINEACT CESI and CISCO-VINCI Energies chair
- Buddy programme and services dedicated to the international students
- Over 80 partner institutions all over the world
- Visiting professors or international lecturers
- CESI Alumni network
- Member of AUF, n+i, CDIO™,Girls on the move, Campus France Forum, CGE
Programmes and enrollment
CESI Graduate School of Engineering would be delighted to welcome you as a future student.
We offer the following academic programmes :
- a 5-year course to obtain the Engineering degree (Diplôme d’Ingénieur), equivalent to a master degree- with a choice of 4 majors
- Executive Post -Master degrees (12-month course)
- Pre Master and Pre Diplôme d’Ingénieur for international students (with nplusi)
- Exchange programme (for partner institutions or free movers)
To study at CESI Graduate School of Engineering, you can come as :
1/ Our offer for degree seeking student
Engineering degree :
- open to French-speaking applicants (B2 according to the CECRL)
- enrollment after secondary education or after a 2 or 3-year degree in engineering or scientific study field
Executive Post Master degrees :
- a 12-month course after a Master degree
- A choice among 12 specializations
- Enrollment open to French-speaking applicants
- A dual degree with UNN (UK) in « International project management »
« Pre Master » and « Pre Diplôme d’Ingénieur » programmes – with nplusi network :
- open to French or non French-speaking applicants
- Pre Diplôme d’Ingénieur : a unique programme to prepare to a « Diplôme d’Ingénieur” with a foundation year + 3 years of master
- Pre Master : a 1-year preparation in France before a 2-year master programme
This programme offers the opportunity to enrol in one of the « nplusi » institutions.
2/ Our exchange programme
CESI Graduate School of Engineering welcomes each year international students for an exchange programme. They usually come from partner institutions (renvoi vers liste partenaires page en français « partenaires et réseaux] but we can also welcome « free movers ».
- Partner university : the exchange programme is open to students enrolled at CESI’s partner institutions. If your university is one of our partners, check with your home university if you are eligible for an exchange at CESI.
- Free mover : we can welcome students from non- partner institutions for one or two semesters. This programme costs 4000€/semester. Please contact our International Relations office to know more about it: RelationsInternationales@cesi.fr
Application deadlines : nominations must have been sent to our International Relations office before
- 15 november for an intake in spring semester
- 15 may for an intake in autumn semester
We do our best to give each international student a warm welcome.
Therefore we offer a buddy programme and provide support to find an accommodation, and will help prepare your arrival.
Prepare your arrival step by step
For all the non-European incoming students, it is mandatory to register with « Etudes en France » in your country.